Saturday, February 2, 2013

New latest and lovely Heart sms and heart message wishes

New latest and lovely Heart sms and heart message wishes 

Wish this valentines day 2013 to your friends  by sending them a happy , new , latest and funny Hearts sms 2013. In this post you will get a list of the heart sms and lovely Heart wishes collection that can be shared to your friends or partners on this valentines day as well on the normal day. 

i will lend my shoulder 4 u 2 cry on,
my ears to listen to,my hand 4 u to hold.
my feet 2 wall with u,
but i cant lend my heart because it already belongs 2 u





Looking into your eyes
I can see beauty,

 looking into your soul
I can see passion,

 looking into your mind
I can see intelligence,

 but looking into your heart
I can see the world.




Sookh Jaate Hain Lub, Lufz Milte Nahi
Hota Nahi Humse Ishq Bayaan
Unhe Kaise Bataoon Dil Ki Lagi
Kaise Sikhaoon Aankhon




Tumhe dil main basaye rakhta hoon
Aur duniya ko bhoolaye rakhta hoon
Tumhe meri nazar na lag jaye
Iss liye nazarein jukaye rakhta hoon







Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love that’s good and true,
So please keep it always close to u.




Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in
heaven know I need u. years may fly, tears may dry,
but my friendship with u will never die





If kisses were water, I will give u sea. If hugs were
leaves, I will give u a tree.If u luv a planet, I will
give u a galaxy, if friendship is life I will give u
mine.




Saath to mangne Se Mil Sakta Hai
Lekin Pyar Mangne Se Nahi Milta
Kyonki Pyar Kiya Nahi Jaata
Pyar to Ho Jata dil se dil ko jab koi pyara lagta hai.




Maybe u are able to hide urself from me.
Maybe u are able to reject my calls.
Maybe u are able to appear urself offline but
u are not able to erase my name from ur heart.





When You Have
Loved Unconditionally
One Person
And
Lost That Love …
It Leaves A Wound
That Never Heals
A Sad & Broken
Heart , A Void Forever …
If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy
Bear u r the most huggable, If u are a Star u r the
Brightest, and since u r my "FRIEND" u r the
"BEST"!!!!!!!





Kisi ne bahut sahi kaha hai,
Dil se zyada upjaau jagah aur koi ho nhi sakti.
Kyuki yaha kuch b boya jaye badhta zaroor h
Phir chahe wo pyar ho ya nafrat.


Hope you will like the hearts sms 2013, heart sms and heart wishes 2013 for valentines day 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment