Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Propose day 2013 Facebook Status

Happy Propose day Facebook Status 2013

Decorate your Facebook Profile with the latest Propose day facebook Cover photo and propose  Facebook Status update. Even you can get the latest Propose day Sms wishes from the Given Below Post as the Related Post. Till that enjoy the happy Propose day facebook Status updates.


1.   The Minute I Heard My First Love Story
I Started Looking For You,

Not Knowing how Blind That Was.
Lovers Don’t Finally Meet Somewhere.
They’re In Each Other All Along.
Happy Propose Day 2013.



4.  I have Spent Many Sleepless Nights,
In Your Love And i don’t want,
My Son to Do same 4 Your Daughter,
So lets make them Brother And Sister …
“Happy Propose Day”


Happy Propose Day 2u
All I wanted was some-1,
to care for me,
All I wanted was some-1,
who’d b there for me,
All I wanted was some-1,
who would be true,
All I wanted was some-1,
like you..
Love You so Much..
Happy Propose day 2013



 “If I reached for your hand, will u hold it?
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me?
If I go for your lips, will u kiss me?
If I capture your heart, will u love me??”
Happy Propose Day 2013


This was the list of the Happy Propose day facebook cover photo Collection. Hope you will like it Don;t forget to share the blog to your Friends. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment