Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Valentines day SMS - Message for

Happy Valentines day SMS - Messages for Valentines day 2013

Happy Valentines day SMS - Messages for Valentines day 2013
Get the latest new latest and lovely Happy Valentines day SMS and Messages collection for valentines day 2013. Love sms , heart sms ,love message wishes, love sms 2013 and almost all type of wishes collection is here that is to be shared with your friends. 

Enjoy Happy Valentines day sms , messages for valentines day 2013




Alexander said:
"Sacrifice is greater than Love,
Character is greater than Beauty,
Humanity is greater than Wealth...!
But
Nothing is greater than Good Relations,
And Good Relations don't necessarily mean finding Similarities...
Its just about respecting Differences.
Happy Valentine Day 2013!

Relationship between two person is like
the relationship between the hand and the eye.
If the hand gets hurt, the eye cries,
and
if the eye cries the hand wipes its tears
wish you Happy Valentine Day!


Your love surrounds me like the air that I breathe.
Your kiss touches me as gentle as a breeze.
Your touch is as tender as that of a child.
Your hug is warm, meek, and mild.
Each day we grow older and its plain to see,
The love that you give me is all that I need.
Happy Valentine Day!


Its d Month of
Kisses, Surprises,
Proposals n Dates,
Chocolates n Gifts,
Hugs n Luv Songs

It’s feb..
Wishing u a Love filled
Valentine Month..!!


I'm enthralled by your beauty,
mesmerized by your charisma
and spellbound by your love.
No wonder I am always thinking about you.
I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you.
Happy Valentine's Day.

O my dear Valentine
What's life ?
Life is love.
What's love ?
Love is kissing.
What's kissing ?
Come here and I show you.
Happy Valentine Day 2013!

DREAMING of you makes my night worth while
THINKING of you makes me * smile *
HAVING you is the best thing ever, and
LOVING you is what i plan to do...forever.
Happy Valentine's Day.

Fond thoughts are coming your way;
We've always had a special connection,
So Happy Valentine's Day!

Love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more, Your happy smile. Your loving face no one will ever take your place. Wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!


Hope you will love the Love sms ,valentines day sms,valentines day message wishes,Happy valentines day sms , happy valentines day sms collection ,love message wishes, love sms 2013 that are to be shared with the friends 

0 comments:

Post a Comment