Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Propose Day sms 2013 _ Proposal Message collection

Happy Propose Day sms 2013 _ Proposal Message wishes  

 Hello Friends Hope you are looking for the Happy propose day sms and message wishes 2013 to propose some on this Propose day 2013. If your answer is yes then you are at right place , cause from this blog post you will get a lots of the latest new and funny Happy Propose day sms wishes and propose message wishes collection to Propose some on this valentines day 2013 as well on the Propose day 2013.

Your Eyes Are Soft And Tender,
As Sweet As They Can Be,
There’s One Thing You Must Remember,
You Are The One For Me.
Happy Propose Day






Smart propose by an Engineer to his girl.
'Engineer' wrote on a paper -
"will u marry me..?"
n gave 3 options 2 girl,
a). Yes
b). a)
c). b)
Happy Propose Day 2013



If Roses were Black and violets were brown,
my love for you would never be found
but roses r red and violets are blue,
all I want to say is I LUV U!

“Happy Propose Day”




Love Is A Gift
If YOU Receive It,
Open & Appreciate It.
If Not, Don’t Worry..
Someone somewhere Is Still
Wrapping It For YOU.
Happy Propose Day 2013




Once A Boy Asked His Girlfriend
“What Would You Do If I Cheat On You ??”
Then The Girl
Replied,
“Trusting You Is My Decision And
Proving Me Right Is your Choice
Happy Propose Day



Smart proposal by a clever gal to a boy :
"Excuse me, do u have fevicol...?

Bcoz,
i need to fix my heart,
broken by ur cute smile"...
Happy Propose Day  2013




The Minute I Heard My First Love Story
I Started Looking For You,
Not Knowing how Blind That Was.
Lovers Don’t Finally Meet Somewhere.
They’re In Each Other All Along.

Happy Propose Day

This was the collection of the latest new and funny Happy Propose day sms and message collection 2013 to propose some one this valentines day 2013.

0 comments:

Post a Comment