Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Propose Day 2013 SMS and Wishes

Happy Propose Day 2013 SMS and Wishes 

Propose day 2013 is on the 8th Feb. 2013 and people are anxious to propose their dream lover/partner on this occasion. If you are a true lover and searching for the Happy Propose day 2013 sms wishes and message wishes collection then you are at right place cause from this blog you will get a plenty of the propose day sms wishes and propose Ideas as well the tricks and tips to Propose some on this valentines day 2013.

How to propose ? 


Happy Propose Day 2u
All I wanted was some-1,
to care for me,
All I wanted was some-1,
who’d b there for me,
All I wanted was some-1,
who would be true,
All I wanted was some-1,
like you..
Love You so Much..
Happy Propose day 2013

valentine's day propose style - How to Propose 2013


 The most important things are the hardest to say...
because words diminish them...
Forever yours.... (Your nAme)
Happy Propose Day to you..

As long as I live
under the capitalistic system
I expect to have my life,
influenced by the demands of moneyed people.
But I will be damned if,
I propose the be at the beck
and call of every itinerant scoundrel,
Happy Propose Day

I Love You For Not
What You Are
But What I Become
When I Am There With You.
SO Be With Me Forever...Happy Propose Day

Propose Day Hindi Poetry
Unhain chahana hamari kamzori hai,
Un se kh nai paana hamaari majboori hai,
Wo q nai samajhtey hamaaari khaamoshi ko,
Kyaa payar ka izhaar karna zaruri hai…
Love You My Friend.. 

Still you can get more items related to the propose day from the given Below Related Posts 
Incoming Search : 
 Happy Propose day
How to Propose SMS
Propose day sms 2013
propose day sms in hindi

0 comments:

Post a Comment