Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Hug day poems 2013 SMS and message wishes

Happy Hug day poems 2013 SMS and message wishes

Get the latest new and lovely Happy Hug day SMS 2013 as well Hug day poems 2013 and message wishes quotes from the post.


No matter where you are
I'll always find my way to?
Hug you tight and shower you with my kisses
I love only you! Wishing my dear a happy hug day!





Wife: Mujhe is Bhikari se Nafrat hai.
Husband: Kiun?
Wife:maine is ko kal khana dya tha
or aj is ne mujhe ek kitab gift ki
“How to Cook”?? hahaha
Happy Hug Day




My sweetest memory-UR msg
My biggest sadness-The distance
My biggest hope-i wil HUG you soon
My strongest prayer relation continues forever.



“Its Big…Its Warm…

Guess What is it?

It’s A Big Funny Hug

With Lots Of Love

From A Heart That Beats

Just For You!

Happy Hug Day”



Never Wait until tomorrow to

hug someone you could hug today

Coz when u give one you

Get One Right Back Your Way

Happy Hug Day 2013




you cant wrap love in a box,
But you can wrap a person in a hug.
A hug charms,warms & makes every1 happy.
that must be why God gave us arms.
So here is a hug for u.



Frndshp is All abt 3 Things in lyf
1.Give
2.Take
3.Share
So
1.GIVE Me a Treat
2.TAKE Me 4 a Movie
3.Always SHARE ur Pocket Money wid Me.
HAppy Hug Day



In your arms I feel so great
The warmth
The love
Best place iz in that state
Love me
Hold me
Kiss me
Hug me



Koi kahe isse Jadu ki Jhappi,
Koi kahe isse pyar..
Mauka khoobsurat,
Aa Gale Lagja mere yaar..
Happy Hug Day !
Bole toh
Hug Day Mubarak! ”



I Know You Love Gifts

that’s why I Am Sending

You One warm Huge …

Its A Hug From Me To You

Enjoy my Hug on Hug Day

Happy Hug Day 2012



Tonight I ask the stars above,
How I’ll ever win ur Hug Day,
What do I do,What do I say,
2 turn ur angel eyes my way.




HUG Coupan
Hugs are fat-free, sugar-free
& require no batteries.
Hugs reduce blood pressure
Body temperature, heart rate & help relive pain & depression.
Redeem this coupon at ur nearest Participating human being.

Enjoy the latest new and cool Hug Day Poems 2013
Source : Internet 

0 comments:

Post a Comment