Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy Valentines day SMS message wishes

I miss you Valentines day SMS message wishes 

SMS is the best way to convey the friends on this valentines day 2013. If you are really missing some one on this valentines day then this post will help you.This is the collection of the valentines day I love you ,I miss you and Love sms to be shared on the various social networking websites like Facebook and many more sites. So enjoy the list of the valentines day sms
2 b loved is da bst,
2 fall in love is a curse.
2 b alne is unbearable,#2 fnd ur true love is a dream,
2 b aprt frm ur love is painful,
2 lose da 1 u love is death.




Valentines day Romantic sms 2013

Hold my hands when I reached for you,
 Hug me when I hold out my arms,
 Kiss me when I go for your lips, 
Love me when I capture your heart. 
Let’s Makes This Valentine More Romantic

Happy valentines day sms


We've known each other, 
For a long time,
 But I never really noticed,
 All the magic in your eyes,
 I've been around you,
 A thousand times before, 
And you've always been a friend to me, 
But now I\'m wanting more....think about it !
 Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy valentines day message sms 


Sweeter than the candies
lovelier than the red roses
more huggable than .soft toys
that’s what you’re
here’s wishing you a very happy valentines day
that’s as special as you’re.


Happy Valentines day sms 2013

As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
Day & Night my thought r of U..



Will you be my Valentines sms 2013

You are always in my heart,
 here, there and everywhere… 
There is no one in the whole world 
that makes me feel this way.
 Be My Valentine



I Miss you SMS message wish 2013
Its time when people you love should know that you love them
Its time when people you miss should know that you miss them
that is why i keep on saying i love and miss you all the time.

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!


Happy valentines day sms

Softly d leaves fo memories wil fal,
i'll pick them up & gather them all,
coz 2day, 2moro & til my life is through
i'll cherish having sum1 like u!


I miss you sms 2013
S O R R Y
S O R R Y
S O R R Y
S O R R Y
S O R R Y
Don"t get confused.
Arey Baba SORRY means
S:SOME
O:ONE IS
R:REALLY
R:REMEMBERING
Y:YOU

1 comments:

Firstly, I want to wish you and every visitor of this website for valentine day in advance, Valentine's Day is celebrated as a day of love. On this day where we can show the public we love how a lot we really love them by look for a valentines prize that really happiness them.
FUNNY JOKES, VALENTINE DAY SMS

Post a Comment