Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tara Lynn, Plus Size Model


Plus Size Model Tara Lynn
Tara Lynn is a UK size 18 with measurements 38-34-46. She lives in Seattle with her Venezuelan boy friend Alejandro. She loves the Spanish culture and in fact her favourite city is Madrid. She can speak some Spanish but she is fluent in both French and Arabic which she studied at degree level. Tara’s modeling work means she has to travel a lot, which she loves, but she misses her boyfriend and other friends. To relax and keep fit Tara enjoys doing yoga. She is very comfortable with her size and body saying “I would like to say that I like my body as much as I ever did. But all the publicity has made it easier. I’m being celebrated now.” Tara likes to wear comfortable clothes but her favourite designers are Christian Dior and Marina Rinaldi.














0 comments:

Post a Comment